Sarah is an energetic, innovative digital marketing professional with an entrepreneurial spirit and a knack for creative problem-solving.
Her strengths include digital marketing campaign creation and execution, campaign management, brand strategy development, copywriting, email and social media marketing, B2B lead generation, graphic design, product and brand development, trade show management and public relations.
Sarah holds a bachelor’s degree in Communication – Public Relations from The University of Texas at Arlington. She is actively pursuing her OMCP Certification and working to complete the Digital Media and Marketing program at Duke University. Given her passion for education and desire to succeed, it was no surprise when she announced her plans to pursue a Masters of Professional Studies in Integrated Marketing Communications at Georgetown University – Online in the Fall of 2016.
Areas of Expertise Include:
- Marketing Strategy & Development
- New Business Development
- Public Relations
- Brand Development
- Graphic Design
- Email Marketing
- Event & Trade Show Management
- SEO / Social Media Marketing
- B2B Lead Generation & Nurturing
- Marketing Analytics & Automation
- Vendor & Project Management
- Product Development & Management
- Entrepreneurial Ventures (Online Start-Ups &Non-Profits)
- Proficient in English and Italian